I froze last i was on secondlife xmas second life was off line until dec26 i cant log back in help

SpankMaster77

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

sl acknowledges problems it says if problems persists to check network or firewall there are no error codes.

it has been a week and i am still not able to log on. when i put my password in i put it in correctly when it rejects it it comes back with the full amount of units digits an tells me sl cant log me in same as before, i have many times Please Help ty

My internet connection network and firewall has not changed the problem must exsist with sl

1 answer to this question

What error message do you get when you try to log in?  Edit your original post by using the Options/Edit link at the upper right of your post window, don't start a new thread.

In the absence of more information, the first thing I would suggest would be to reboot your computer and your internet modem and router.

EDIT:

Thank you for the update.  I'll repeat what I said at first...turn off your computer, and your router and/or internet modem.  Wait a minute or two.  Turn them back on and let them reboot.

Next, check your firewalls.  You probably have two.  One is the software firewall in your computer, either Windows Firewall or one provided by your antivirus software.  The other is the NAT hardware firewall built into your router.  See this link, and then check both firewalls to see that the necessary ports are open.  https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Using-Second-Life-with-a-firewall/ta-p/1304539

If that doesn't solve the problem, see this link for advice on troubleshooting your internet connection: http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.