Another " Looking for Friends " , post ...

oCasinee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So hard ... 

Well , my name is Davina , yes my name is from a serial named The Originals and yes , I am a vampire in SL , too , but I am not playing as a vampire , drinking blood or stuffs like ... Anyway , I was offline a time and all my friends , they dissapeared , one by one . They are not online anymore , so yes  , I am lonely , so lonely.

I am looking for simple people , being themselves , wearing no masks , having a "nude" self ... means they must be honest with me. I am not a judgemental person or a critical one . I accept the fact that everyone's different in their own way and I am not GOD or another important person to judge or critice them , thats why I love when someone's telling the truth and not the lies.

Maybe I have a bad grammar , because English is not my native language , but I am doing my best , I am studying and trying hard to learn . I am from Romania and I know , maybe you heard bad things about my country , but I am not a gypsy , you can see my RL pic and I am not bad or an uncultured person . I love my country and I am proud to be a romanian girl. I am not racist , I have gypsy and tanned friends in RL and I just love them . I don't care about the country , the color skin/hair/eyes of a person . 

I am simple , maybe insane somethimes , childish , but serious and mature when I have to be . I am the person which you can talk with , and I can keep secrets , you can see this in time . I a kind , friendly , nice and I love to help , but I am also a bad person if you are a jerk with me . Maybe I am an angel with good people , but I could be an "angel" with horns too with bad people . I love to VOICE , but you're not obligated to voice too , it;s up to you .  You will get to know me better in time , I promise , you will no regret :]

This is my avatar :]

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3087 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.