A couple of days ago all my alts avatars would not download...

examining

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This sounds like a few issues bundled together. I'll try and be comprehensive and address each in turn.

1. All of these symptoms sound like graphical/rendering issues. It is correct to say that they're not land issues, and certainly not abuse issues.
  2. Brightcanopy and Lumiya use non-standard rendering strategies. I would try the standard viewer before making big conclusions and, secondly - if there's a reason for using these limited viewers, you haven't been clear about it - which makes me think that perhaps your device isn't too capable of normal performance within SL and this 'acting out' 
  3. Disfiguring views are normal while your cache is rebuilt. This should return to normal provided your viewer can render everything normally.
  4. Hold isn't a permanent state of being, you can recover accounts on hold by contacting support.

1 answer to this question

This sounds like a few issues bundled together. I'll try and be comprehensive and address each in turn.

1. All of these symptoms sound like graphical/rendering issues. It is correct to say that they're not land issues, and certainly not abuse issues.
  2. Brightcanopy and Lumiya use non-standard rendering strategies. I would try the standard viewer before making big conclusions and, secondly - if there's a reason for using these limited viewers, you haven't been clear about it - which makes me think that perhaps your device isn't too capable of normal performance within SL and this 'acting out' 
  3. Disfiguring views are normal while your cache is rebuilt. This should return to normal provided your viewer can render everything normally.
  4. Hold isn't a permanent state of being, you can recover accounts on hold by contacting support.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.