Do I need to be a premium member to buy a Prima Point or a Ruth's Retreat full region?

hallebarde

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, sorry to spend your time again.

As in subject line, cause I know that one must be a premium member to buy in mainland, but when I pressed Buy Land in my own dashboard who am not a premium member, the procedure went  on smoothly without interfering the question of membershiop until I was to initiate payment which did not as I was only investigating this possibility.

So those private islands are located in mainland waters?  That is in a sailable ocean?

Is the price indeed 600 ld upfront and something like 300 tier?

Can one buy additionally an Oceania full region to add to his private island?

What are the payment options, same as when purchasing ld, that is paypal and cards?

Sorry if I did not understand something well.

Thanks for your answers

1 answer to this question

Ruth's Retreat and Prima Point are both designs of landscaped private regions.   To buy those, you don't need to be premium member.

Generally, new private regions like that aren't surrounded by navigable water -- it looks like water but you can sail only in the region's boundaries.   You can, of course, buy additional homesteads and open regions to surround your private region.

The prices for all this are to be found at https://secondlife.com/land/privatepricing.php.

Note that the prices quoted for both set-up and monthly tier are in US$, not L$.    That is, US$600 upfront and US$295 a month tier for a full region.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.