Script to generate RP menu

gailahorn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To some scripters, this may be a piece of cake but I can't get seem to get my head around it so I'm going to ask for one to be created.

I need a script to place into an object, lets say an NPC dummy. Now when you click this dummy, I want a menu to pop up but also something said in chat. So, click on the NPC, in chat it says "Hey what's up?" and the menu that comes up has speech options. Say one option is, "Have you seen..?" another is "Where is...?" and another is "I am....?". Now click one of these options (for example, Have you seen) and in chat it says, "Have you seen a man with a yellow hat?" and then another menu is generated. And so on. Can someone help me with this? It would be good to have a fullperm script that can be changed accordingly, like different options and different chat output. 

Please let me know if you can help!

You will have much better luck if you post this request in the InWorld Employment forum, where a scripter lloking for work is likely to see it.  The LSL Scripting forum is for people writing their own scripts who have a question or a brilliant discovery to share with other scripters.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.