I can't right click my avatar.

Zeresy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, not sure if this is in the right category or not.

I have the Dawn Kingdoms Mesh avatars by Wanders Nowhere, and no matter which one I try to right click on, I can't right click on it. I can bring up a right click and 'edit" menu on just about any other object in the worlds I visit, but never my avatar!

Even weirder, i can even right click and edit the eyes of my Wanders nowhere avatars, but never the body of it.

I've also tried using even the default SecondLife avatars, but cannot right click on them, either.

If anyone can help me, I'd be very grateful! I want to be able to customize my avatar, which of course, requires that I get to the "edit" option for it..

Zeresy wrote:

Hi, not sure if this is in the right category or not.

Probably not but nobody's complained yet. ;)

Zeresy wrote:

I have the Dawn Kingdoms Mesh avatars by Wanders Nowhere, and no matter which one I try to right click on, I can't right click on it.

I don't know that particular mesh avatar but you can't right-click to edit fitted mesh while you're wearing it. You may be able to get around it by first tyiping ctrl-3 to open the edit weindow and then left-click on your avatar. It probably won't fo much good though because there's not much editing you can do with fitted mesh. You can't change the size and you can't change the position. You can of course change texture and tinting but those functions should be available through a HUD anyway.

Zeresy wrote:

If anyone can help me, I'd be very grateful! I want to be able to customize my avatar, which of course, requires that I get to the "edit" option for it..

No it doesn't. Nearly all avatar customisation is done through the Appearance window or even directly from inventory. It's only on some very rare special cases you want to edit items while you're wearing them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3048 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.