In Need of Scripts for upcoming Gaming Project! Please, Please, Please! D:

MiMiKawaii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so i am a 3d Designer and Graphic Artist and i am wanting to a project, the thing is i know NOTHING about Scripting, or better yet- even where to start!  I am new to second life, so unfortunatly i can't pay Thousands of Linden to a Scripter- So i have been trying to learn it myself, and i have no idea where to even start. If somebody could walk me through, maybe even help me design it/ do it for me because they are awesome! I would be greatful! I have been trying to teach myself for the past  week, and it's doing nothing but giving me a headache, the only thing i really know how to do is make a box talk ):

My Ideas/and/ scripts i need D: :

===============================

-OBJECT A is rezzed on the ground, After a certain time period (5-8 Days) I want it to be able to drop another item, that the owner then has to click and then pick it up into there invo, before a certain timer (24 hours) - Or maybe just pick it up within 24 hours, if they don't the Item will disapere.

-I don't know how to explain it, i will try my best- Say you have an Egg , The Egg has 5 random items in it. Once the Egg is clicked it will give you 1 of the 5 items at random, and then destroy itself.

I====================

If somebody could help me with these scripts, i would be greatful! Or if anybody knows where to find them, i would be even more greatful- I am ready to pull out my hair ):

You can start by working through some good tutorials at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:LSL_Tutorials and becoming familiar with the resources (including example scripts) in the LSL wiki at http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LSL_Portal .  You can also take scripting classes at Builder's Brewery, NCI, Caledon Oxbridge University, and other places in world.  SL can always use more good scripters.

Once you start scripting, you can ask specific questions here, posting your work when you need guidance.  This forum is designed for people writing their own scripts, so we will very rarely post a completed script here, except as a generic example. People here will be glad to post explanatory snippets or debate better ways to approach a problem, though.  If you want someone to write a script for you, you should post a request in the InWorld Employment forum and expect to hire a scripter.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.