need female skin with great detail for Maitreya Lara mesh body...ex Belleza but can't use

Imako Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Skins are more than plentiful. Explore this list for skin designers that make appliers either for Maitreya specifally or the Omega system. There are tons, and it gets bigger all the time. 

Also...Doesn't Belleza have Omega appliers for their skins? If they do, you CAN wear a Belleza skin with the Maitreya body. Pick up the Omega relay for Maitreya (I think it's this one, and I believe you can buy it cheaper inworld, but it's not that expensive either way) if you don't have it already, buy the Omega applier for your chosen Belleza skin, wear the relay, wear the applier, click the appropriate buttons, cross your fingers, and it should - in theory - work. 

Personally, I use Pink Fuel, because I think they're absolutely gorgeous and amazing and detailed and I just can't recommend them enough, but if you're a die-hard Belleza fan, don't give up yet! Try the Omega relay, and see if it works. 

ETA: I was curious, and I forgot I bought a Belleza skin and applier ages ago, so I tried it. They DO have Omega appliers, and they seem to work just fine. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.