Can't get into Collabor88? Come See...

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you're like me, you spent all evening trying to get on the sim where Collabor88's new showcased items went on sale.

I managed to get in finally and I headed straight for the {theosophy} Bonvilston sky loft that everyone is talking about. The textures and split level style are really cool. I put out a copy in my new Bed & Breakfast rentals on Grote Pond

I added a fire as you'll see.

I also found a pretty new bed at Collabor88 by tarte called "enchanted slumber" with a tea lights chandelier -- so that's what you'll find in the loft!

So where can you see this -- and try it out by living in it for a time?

Start with Grote Bed & Breakfast where you will find Room 11 on the 2nd floor with [keke]'s princess pea bed and her other lovely items in this set and others.

Teleport to Flamingo Court B&B in Grote South

Take the teleporter up to the sky loft. Yes, each room comes with its own sky loft and radio so you can select your own stream. You can get the teleporter locked to your name and put in house security.

This is NOT like living in stacked up rentals where you can't choose the stream or get privacy -- here you'll have your own world but also have plenty  of room to spread out that you wouldn't get without an expensive island rental.

Live the dream before you buy it -- rent here is just $100/100 prims per week with 10% discount for a month and best of all you can refund if you want just a short stay.

Roam freely around the grounds, entertain your friends in the cafe or in your rooms, take a boat ride or swim or enjoy the other attractions in this vacation land.

Here's another B&B at the same location - Room 10 - this has BellaRose and Finishing Touches nautical furniture and some nice accents like Schadenfreude Flower Daydream Lamp which is one of my favorite SL inventions lately.

Then teleport up to the modern Corsair sky loft:

Teleport to Flamingo Court B&B

Lock in this introductory offer of $100/100 while you can!

If you prefer to have your own furniture, ask to reset the rent to $150/150 prims and you can use all the prims yourself, house and sky room prims not included on your count.

Pay for your B&B rooms at the Flaming Court Rental Office so you don't have the clutter of a rental cube in your room.

IM Prokofy Neva for service.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.