How/where can I file a complaint about items that have been (I think) wrongfully flagged on the MP?

FantyRample

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just got a swathe of 'Your Item has been flagged and removed' emails concerning a set of items that were -- apparently -- flagged for 'Adult Profanity.'  They're... well... trousers.  Normal, old leather trousers.  There is no profanity in the title, and yes, I use 'badass' as a search term, but they're already flagged 'Mature'... I can't imagine 'badass' qualifies as Adult Profanity (*dun dun duuuun*).

This isn't the first time I've had items sort of surreally flagged, and honestly, I'd like to know if someone in the MP is just messing with me at this point.  Is there someone in LL I can e-mail about this who could, perhaps, clarify why these items were flagged?  Because I'm not seeing any sort of contact/complaint even though I'm fairly certain I've seen it somewhere in the past.

Any help at all appreciated! 

Cheers.

1 answer to this question

From the Knowledge Base at https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Managing-your-Marketplace-store/ta-p/700191#Section_.4.2

Flagged items

Flagged items are not removed automatically, and flagging does not affect search relevance.

If an item is flagged, the item goes into a queue. Based on the flagger's rating, the flagged item will move up or down in the queue. People who abuse flagging will be ignored.

If your item was flagged for:

• An incorrect category (the most common reason for flagging):
    • See if there are sub-categories of the section where your item is currently listed and move your item to a more appropriate section.
    • Do not post items in the "root" categories such as Apparel, Home & Garden, etc. unless you absolutely cannot find a sub-category that applies. You might also suggest a new Marketplace category.
  • An incorrect maturity level:

If you still have questions about why your item was flagged or unlisted, please open a support case and include the exact name of the product as it appears on your inventory page.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.