Marketplace - Add related products

Amiryu Hosoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys, I am working on the catalogs again and I am getting a litle bit grumpy about editing listings.

1. Why doesn't the system "see", copy and preset the permissions of our items

2. The price is another of tyhose labels. If the price is set on the item why not preset the price field?

3. Why do we have to click to add an image and then click again to open the browser?

4. Most wanted; Can't we have a checkbox in front of the "related products" in the list. I would like to be able to select multiple related items and transfer the data in one go!. 

Editing listings should be as easy as possible. As it is now it takes us way to much time.

Ami

Yes, agree with all points. I would also like Quick Fill to fill all fields including images and related items. Then I can go through it and change whatever. In Xstreet we could create templates. Maybe give us back the ability to create templates to use as Quick Fill as well as using an existing listing to completely quick fill all fields (including related items and images). I often use the same Images when I make complete packs or rezzer versions of an item.

The main reason we continue to lack the things we need is because the marketplace dev team aren't merchants and don't feel the frustrations. Being told what we need doesn't give them any idea of what a difference it would make.

I don't get how things take months and months and months to see the slightest progress.

Rya Nitely wrote:

The main reason we continue to lack the things we need is because the marketplace dev team aren't merchants and don't feel the frustrations. Being told what we need doesn't give them any idea of what a difference it would make.

Oh yes. Some have claimed to put items on the marketplace to see what to improve but that doesn't mean they are anywhere near merchants and know what we would like.

Still waiting on the ability promissed before this marketplace opened for us to have multiple stores and share stores with other merchants, something Rya and I need since our marketplace store is broken up between us......and not this useless maturity crap that no one asked for.

Jarnz Dench wrote:

and not this useless maturity crap that no one asked for.

Maturity - they stuffed it up and now all we hear about are the fixes on this. and I guess we got a gifting button too. But that's about it as far as I can see. 

Indeed. The fixes will go on for months and months and push back any glimmer of hope for something people want.

Amiryu Hosoi wrote:

1. Why doesn't the system "see", copy and preset the permissions of our items

I wouldn't mind seeing this too, as long as we can override what the system puts in from the item. Some of our items use animations that say they are full perm but are still no-mod, for copy botting reasons or something like that. I remember it stuffed up another marketplace service that used automatic permission setting on the web front end.

I set an evening aside each time I have to upload to Marketplace as it just seems to take forever. Having related items load as a batch would be wonderful.

One thing that makes it bearable is having autocomplete on your PC. I think it comes with Firefox, and hope someone can verify this. It's brilliant for taking the pain out of filling the windows like price, features, slurls, etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4815 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.