I still cant get on the VMM viewer to fix magic box items what do i do since migration ends tomorrow

LishaJoya Haven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello every one even after all the perging and sorting and organizing of my massive inventory i still cant get it down enough to get on the new VMM viewer....for my main acct Lishajoya Haven (which is my MAIN creator/breedable) account....

I DO have my main alt that ALSO has a market place store as well and i was wondering if trasferring these LIMITED QUANTITY items will be the best idea until i can get my MAIN acct inventory down....

In the mean time, i am baffled on what to do....should i just transfer my items FROOM MY MAGIC BOX and other limted quantty items to my main alt (that CAN get on the VMM viewer)??

why I am asking is that i have a few concerns..

1. Will i loose ALL my limited quantity items IF i cant fully migrate them to VMM?
  2. Will my items in my magic boxes be delted?
  3. If i need to transfer my limited quantity items/breedables AND also OUT OF MY MAGIC BOXES will i get flagged for having the EXACT listing as my MAIN account?   What can i do or STATE in my listing to prevent me from being flagged and my items taken down?
  4. Will the items in my M<AGIC boxes be deleted if i do not move them?
  5. IF i Do transfer the items out of my magic boxes to my MAIN ALT-- will it alter my MP store ON my MAIN acct listings?

In the mean time, I am still going to keep cleaning/sorting/orgainzing/purging(deleting) my inventory...but the deadline is tomorrow...

any ideas or suggestions or out side of the box idea would be appreciated!!

Thank you precious SL family,

LishaJoya Haven aka Lishajoyahavenalt

1 answer to this question

As I understand it. Items you have in magic boxes will simply unlist. They won't delete from the boxes, nor will they return to inventory from them. So you should not lose anything. You could move them from your magic boxes, back into inventory and transfer to your alt, and since the items will already have been unlisted there should be no duplicates. If you are crashing due to inventory size I do suggest contacting support. They are supposed to have a script that will auto folder the items in your inventory to help prevent lock up and crashing.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.