Anyone from Sacramento area?

justagirl916

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

*Waves*

Hi, Justagirl916. I'm in Sacramento too. How do you like this rain?  :-)

One of the great aspects of online & Second Life connections, though, is that you can make friends with people all over the world. One of my RL friends I first met in SL while she was living in Alaska. I started dating my RL boyfriend in SL, even though he lives in Reno. My previous SL neighbor became a good friend & she lives in Norway.

Have you had any luck finding sims & groups that interest you in SL? Also, if you'd like some links for good freebie shopping, I've just made up a new list. It's in my freebie box in my shop in witchfest.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/witchfest/151/91/701

Now I need to go make the donation box for Japan that I've been saying I'm going to make. (I keep getting distracted by other fun things to do in SL.) 

Sacramento here.....cold and rainy Sacramento...lol  I love the rain but have had enough now!!  What part of the City are you in?  Where is your favorite place to eat?  Ever go to Hot Italian downtown...love that place..just a bit noisy...lol  Come visit me in SL...I am part owner of a Country Music club called Pure Country Saloon...remind me who you are lol......We have DJ's part of the time, but always music...no contests...no dance poles..just fun.  If you don't like Country Music or Oldies come on by anyway and say Hi...there is lots to do on the land...No STORES......but free horses to ride on the trails, scooter or bikes...swimming lake now......in place of the winter sports.  Ferris wheel...canoes....

OMG..I sound like an advertisement....sorry....just IM me sometime and say Hi if ya want...lol

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.