Missing No-copy items

Shyraii DeVinna

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I rezzed (possibly) 50-60 items after a wild run through Fantasy Gacha Carnival. All of these items are/were no copy but transferrable. The objects were all grouped close together. Last night at approximately 2015/08/13 17:04 I went into edit mode, click-dragged to select them all, and then took them as a mass group into my inventory (with the intenion of rezzing them elsewhere to unpack them). The items never made it into my inventory, however.

I have checked the area very thoroughly but couldn't find them. I have cleared all types of cache, relogged multiple times, waited until the next day (today) and checked again, but have had no luck. I am currently waiting on the sim owner to (hopefully) restart the sim, but am unsure what else to do, especially if a restart does not restore my items. The items have a net value of around $50 USD (over L$10,000), and I'm in a panic because I saved very specifically for this event :( I know the exact names of several of the objects but not all of them, as I don't remember exactly what was rezzed in the group.

What else can I do?

2 answers to this question

If you took them as a group, they will not appear in your inventory as separate objects.  Look in your Lost and Found folder for an object with the symbol of a little stack of cubes.  This is a "coalesced object".  It can have the name "object" or the name of any of the items that you picked up.

Find a nice big open place and rez it.  All the objects should reappear in their same relative positions.

EDIT TO ADD:  Those are some darned expensive Gacha prizes, if they have a value of $L10,000.  That's like $L200 apiece!  Gacha prizes, at least at the places I shop, are seldom if ever more than $L100.

• Like 3

Check the contents of any objects nearby where you took the gachas into inventory. I know a couple times I was in edit mode and tried to rezz out a gacha, it disappeared....I found it was in the contents of the floor (after much panicking).

So, your bundle may have popped into an object before it ever made it to your inventory.

:)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.