cant logon

Starry Randt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i can not even login to sl when i try to login goes through the process to log me in then get a message we're having trouble connecting. there maybe a problem with your internet connection or second life servers there is no problem with my internet connection and this has been going on for a couple of hrs. i did clear cache on my computer and sl still cant logon. nothing has been put on the grid status so dont know if others are having this issue or just me. i did submitt a ticket couple of hrs ago but no response. i have tried an alt and the same thing happens with the message i get ok help or teleport when i try teleport i get you have been disconnected from region you were in. hope someone can help resolve this issue for me.

11 answers to this question

I have more or less the same problem. Tried withe tree different internet connections, that all worked before. Seems to coincide with the latest Mac 2.0 viewer update.

Problem only with my main avie with lot's of clothing attached...a simpler avie starts up without problems.

I'm totally clueless...did try lowering graphics quality...clear caches, etc, but it crashes every time with the "Darn. ...." message

Thanks Peewee, starting to strip HUDS, etc (especially new stuff since this is a completely new problem) is exactly what I would do if i could login. Am I missing how you could detach things from your avie when you you can't login (.i.e. somtething in advanced or preferences....? Right now a Catch 22 problem.

Did try to login to smith and still get the same "Darn... message (after hanging around 2 minutes in 'Downloading clothing')

Thanks for your support

Unfortunately trying to get into the beta grid gives exactly the same results. If I hadn't invested time and money into the avvie i could just abandon her and create a new one, but I really have 150,000+ Linden reasons for wanting her back...anything more in the bag of tricks (i really do hope so) ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.