I need help with TMP head!

vanne200

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, i'm here because i don't know what to do, i bought the TMP head deluxe (classic), i bought the skin too and all the other stuff, my question is: how can i change the facial features, i would like to change like the nose, the lips size, but what i most dislike is the big and square jaw, so please answer me as soon as you can, i don't know if i need the shape, i'm using a standard shape, maybe because that i can't edit the head or maybe i need do something else or buy something else, i'm really desperate, so thanks for read and hope you can help me.

Vanessa Ashford.

Research before you buy.

Mesh heads are pretty much a case of what you see is what you get. They cannot be edited, and are not fitmesh. Some offer a little customization of a few select features in a few select ways, but you cannot edit he head as you would a standard shape. Editing the shape underneath the head won't do anything, either. You're stuck with what you bought. 

You can look for something else, but unless you fall in love with the head AS IS, you're best to stick with your standard shape head, since you can't really do much editing at all to fix any features you don't like. It's why many of us, even those who use mesh bodies - which are far more customizable - stick with the standard head. (Not alll of course. I've been considering a mesh head, myself, but I don't think I would use it often enough to justify the expense.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.