Furry Fashion Coalition- get updates from the best furry themed stores on SL

Kestheba Karas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I'm looking for members, shoppers and creators alike, for an in-world group called Furry Fashion Coalition.

secondlife:///app/group/e780c562-fdda-e13c-6c95-114ce32a5199/about

This is a group for anyone interested in items for anthro or feral animals.  Get notices on new products, freebies, and hunts all from one group instead of joining several, including updates from the following stores: Aftershok, Apricot Paws, Crazy Cats, Liza Broono, Mewling Mad Modder, Nightshade & more.
Store owners can send group notices about their furry or feral themed products, be it clothing, mods, accessories, or anything else that would appeal to furry customers.

Contact Kestheba Karas to be added to the Shop Owner role. (Must sell quality, furry related products.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This is a good idea ... But what i would like to see that is not out here Is actually Furry hunt -- like the other sites have ,,, i look around so much ..See the top furry designer stuff look so dang great .... Mean to get bits of stuff a Better av than the free starters ones . But Can not find any *Pouts*  Open up there stores for more sales ..as the more will look at the places . But its just a pipe dream of mine ... AS there is alot that incorpate Furry neko Elf ect loiok together 

Hopefully a few will do ..... 

*Mewos* 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4640 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.