When will the 24 hours beup to choose another linden home?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone.

New to premium membership and forum.  Yesterday I purchased a linden home and didn't like it so I tried others but didn't realize that we were allowed 5 per day and then I got blocked and now I have no home at all.  I'm so disappointed at my ignorance.  I've been reading and reading the Sl guidelines and I guess I miseed that one.

Anyway it says that I will have to wait 24 hours before I can get another home. 

Question;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;  where can I see when my 24 hours will be up?  I tried it awhile ago but it gave me an error message so I imagine my time must not be up yet.  Is there a place where I can see when my time is up and I can look into getting another home?  I think I'll keep the next one.  I've been homeless since yesterday.  lol.  Thank you for your help.

Mocha :)

Getting the right linden home can feel like winning lottery, so I totally get it. :matte-motes-big-grin:

As far as I know, there's no stop watch or anything like that. Did you get some kind of error message when you were blocked? Did it have a time stamp on it? If so, that could be a good reference.

Then there's the old fashion way, wait a few hours and re apply again until you're successful. 

24 hours from the time you abandoned the 5th home. Did this myself a few weeks ago trying to get one on the same sim my friend had hers. As as result, I also put in a Jira asking for players to be able to choose what sim so those that come in together could get homes near each other if possible, especially for the Quad homes if they want to share one...It was closed and told it wasn't actionable...meaning they can't do it...sighs

You won't get a time stamp...you just had to look at the clock

A JIRA covers several things.  https://jira.secondlife.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?  You can put suggestions for features or report bugs you've discovered, like the one in groups that you can't leave groups that have more than 5K members now. You have to ask to be kicked..which is a pain. It's something that broke when they tried to fix something else. If you were the first to discover it, you could make a JIRA to report the problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3264 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.