How i can fix blured textures on avatar and things?

L3od4rk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I tried many times deleting the roaming cache and all texture cache on local and roaming and still seeing the blured textures, i really dunno how to fix, this problem starts from last patch november 2014, and cant fix it from that time, i cant see anything looks like im blind, any texture its totally blur, please help me

2 answers to this question

I had the same problem myself, and to be honest the only way to remedy it is get a better video card or better pc. Many of the older model pc's/video cards have issues processing the  textures with the newer graphics and meshes in SL. So it may be time to bite the bullet and get a new one.

"Last patch November 14??"  This may be a clue to your problem.  All viewers have had several versions come out since then.  Update your viewer!

Clearing your cache will not fix this problem, and in fact will tend to make it worse.  Clearing the cache defeats the purpose of having a cache, which is to speed up rendering of textures and objects that have already been downloaded there.

Some viewers like Firestorm have a "texture refresh" button in the context menu.  This can often clear up a blurred texture problem on specific items.

Toggling CTRL+SHIFT+R twice forces a screen redraw and can both clear up fuzzy textures and make things that failed to render at all instantly visible.

Check your graphics preferences settings.  Whatever "Use HTTP Textures" is set to...try it the other way.  Turn off, if it is on, and on, if it is off.  You may need to relog to see the result.

On rare occasions, some things are not visible to me at all, and only a relog will fix it.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.