Since last rollout, region performance is irratic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Following Wednesday's rollout, the sim upon which my parcel resides is behaving irratically. At intervals the FPS and time dilation fall dramatically. During these events it's not possible to tp in or out, in fact all functionality is lost. Between these events everything functions normally.

I have invited friends to my parcel and confirmed these events are not affecting only my own avatar.

I have attached below an image of two graphs clearly showing performance before and after the last rollout. These I hope will illustrate the situation more clearly than my own description here. I haven't posted the region location here for obvious reasons.

The region is unusable during these events. I am uncertain to whom I should address such an issue so posted here in the hope of guidance about that.

Many Thanks.

Chart Since Rollout.jpg

I would do an "Area Search" looking for scripted pets. In my experience, I have seen where an infestation of "Mossms" or "Lyuboff Babies" have caused similar problems. I would contact your landlord. If your land is zoned "Commercial" or "Business", I would say "move". But if it is zoned "Residential", your landlord might help you.

Thanks for the advice Edmund. I should have mentioned this is happening on old mainland. I've thoroughly searched for anything in my vicinity that might be suspect but found nothing. I'm still leaning towards something relating to the rollout as this began immediately after, & I was waiting for the region to come back up at the time.

AiNt Ansar wrote:

Thanks for the advice Edmund. I should have mentioned this is happening on old mainland. I've thoroughly searched for anything in my vicinity that might be suspect but found nothing. I'm still leaning towards something relating to the rollout as this began immediately after, & I was waiting for the region to come back up at the time.

Have you tried requesting a region restart? Regions sometimes act erratically right after the server roll, especially if people start using them immediately afterwards. Restarting them can clear these issues up. If it doesn't help, take out a support ticket so the staff can take a look at the region logs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.