Age Verification, I'm 22 years old but I can't see Adult contents in SL, how can I do it?

Kazuki Roxley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

If you verified your age with Linden labs then it is just a viewer setting. To do so go into your viewer and select Preferences, then select General and make sure the "I want to access content rated" drop down is set to "General, Moderate, Adult" and you may also need to make the same selection in your account dashboard, which is web based to see all content in the Marketplace as well.

This is the most common reason for not seeing all the content you are eligible to see. I hope this helps and good luck in your in world travels and enjoy what is here.

I changed it in preferences but, the Adult check is transparent, I can't check.

I remeber that I made my account in teen sims but I think that I did something wrong in the pass kkkk

I can't remeber

I'd like to send my Personal Identification to linden lab to unlock this content for my account, but I don't know how can I do it and I don't know what is the age that my account have, only the birthday of my avatar

If you can't change the Maturity settings in your viewer (CTRL+P, and look in the General tab) then you may have entered an incorrect birth date when you registered for Second Life, or it may be a problem with the system.  File a Support Case using the Help/Support section of this web site.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.