looking for content/product creator

Bloodline Barbosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do you already have a product that you are selling in SL but trouble expanding, keeping up with the cost?
Or are you new to the game but you have the skills ot create stuff like clothing?
Do you know how to create content for SL ( any type of sellable objects/service)

you don't have the financial resources/ capabilities due to circumstances of any type to make your product grow?

This might be your chance. I have reserved 35.000 L $ exclusively ( this isn't a set number it could be a bit more depending on the product's needs.) for this project ( and possible future investments if the product sells well to boost growth). I am looking for creative people who are ambitious and willing to put in the time and effort to create a success story.

This is your chance to be ambitious in SL.

In RL I’m an online marketing advisor. Sounds fancy but all i do is explaining companies how to reach a target public for their product on the internet so i am confident that I’ll be able to deliver growth because of increased exposure for your product.

What do i expect you to present me/deliver?

a quality product that is dynamic and attractive. For example if you create a clothing line , it would need certain features which you believe would make your product stand out , you have the opportunity to convince me in an interview.

I am looking for individuals who really believe in the unique platform that SL offers and who are motivated to turn this into a success. As an investor i would leave the daily management in your hands. ( talking to customers , informing your customers when something new comes up , maintenance of the different shops, creating new product units, updating the product, maintenance of the shop/shops in general).

I would be the CEO and take care of promotional campaigns, advertising, events which hopefully lead to increased traffic, finances in general, networking with other entrepreneurs and hopefully create good opportunities for expansion, also wiling to do all kinds of other 'chores' as long as it's for the company)

goals:

short term

-creating a business which would be self sufficient and start profiting in the near future.

-maximising the brand/product 's exposure in an aggressive way. no nonsense approach towards our target public.

long-term

-creating a business that shows stability and consistent growth.

- gaining credibility in such a degree that we would have a loyal customer public which would induce a solid reputation and good mouth to mouth publicity

As an investor i am taking a huge risk here since there are no guarantees for me whatsoever. hence why i will set a few conditions which are negotiable.

- I own company in it's whole entity ( non negotiable) ,

- ownership of the brand name ( for example brand name already exists , is negotiable)

- if you already have an established product you get to keep the copyrights on it , in other words you are the owner of the product. Basically the product stays in your hands , I’m only willing to do this if your product has proven to have some sort of economic potential/strength.

- you would be rewarded with x% of the profits made ( negotiable)

this sounds pretty fair to me you are first of all not risking any money , or if you already own a business that can't seem to grow , then you really could use the investment I am offering. For all I know u might leave SL at any given point which would be a financial failure for me. At some point you might decide to leave the business and decide to be your own boss, and then i am left with a product that can't evolve, since I don't know anything about creating content for SL except writing lol. My technical /creative capabilities are very limited in SL, since I don't know anything about the open source code and too be honest it also doesn't interest me. Basically I can't build/shape/script anything in world. I just happen to be good in business (at least that's what I like to think) and understand how businesses work on different platforms since I do it in RL.

I am a very fair and transparent guy. I am straight up and hate to mess around. I absolutely hate drama hence why i made the conditions clear so you would know what to expect. This whole partnership is based on mutual respect and i do value your creativity and input 100%.

if you are interested contact me in world through IM/NC and/or add me as a friend

kind regards,

Don’t leave me waiting react:)

ps: this is a copy paste from a previous OP , just edited a few important details

I think there is a market for offering a Market Place listing service.

A place where a Content Creator can bring an item and either sell the object and it's right outright or have the item listed for a fee.

The listing service would conduct a comparative product market analysis prior to any listing agreements. Items of identifiable value or worth could be sold on commision. Items with price schedules not yet discovered could be listed for a flat rate fee. The customer is always right and if the creator/customer wants it listed, List It.

The service could include all the options currently available at Market Place plus a product imaging service for the Item Photo to be used in the listing.

Residents without payment info on file might be the majority of clients but the service would be open to all, within the guidelines of SL policy.

I don't mind sharing the idea because I doubt I'm the first to have it and it's a ton of work to make it happen plus that needing the float money part.

There are plenty of excellent creators in the Sandboxes or off in some distant corner developing the latest buildings. Many of them are knowledgeable Residents and I believe that they will deal with a professional business manager who offers an organized competent listing service. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.