None of my AO's are working.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Absolutely none of my AO's are working.

• I've tried every one in several different areas, so it's not the issue of the area not being scripted. 
  • I've tried every one of my AO's, so it isn't a problem with any of the AO's themselves. I don't have to go into them and edit them.

Nothing I look up is helping as everyone seems to be in an unscripted area or in need of editing their AO.
Something else is wrong and I can't figure it out.

I've tried logging on and off. I've tried turning my computer on and off again. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my viewer. I've tried installing a different viewer.

What on earth is wrong? 

Mion Aquila wrote:

Absolutely none of my AO's are working.

• I've tried every one in several different areas, so it's not the issue of the area not being scripted. 
  • I've tried every one of my AO's, so it isn't a problem with any of the AO's themselves. I don't have to go into them and edit them.

Nothing I look up is helping as everyone seems to be in an unscripted area or in need of editing their AO.

Something else is wrong and I can't figure it out.

I've tried logging on and off. I've tried turning my computer on and off again. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my viewer. I've tried installing a different viewer.

What on earth is wrong? 

Are you wearing anything (besides an AO) that contains an animation? Examples would be shoes with ankle locks, holdable bags, etc. A high-priority animation in a worn object could defeat a lower-priority AO.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3375 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.