Stuff went unlisted; cannot now list

Pamela Galli

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What have they done now? I went to get a link for a customer and the item was not there -- then discovered not only that a bunch of things -- rated General -- had been delisted but now I cannot list them. I click "list" and it does not take.

Anyone else noticed this?  I have no idea how long it has been like this, but imagine it has cost quite a few sales.

Well that sucks.  It happened to me once, a while back but I was able to List the items again.  I believe I had to hit the List button and Update two or three times for some items to actually take.

Since then I make a point of checking my items first thing in the morning to make sure the List count is still the same.  Sorry that I can't give you any magical tips for fixing them.

Also you might want to check and see if the items were delisted because the dumb filter picked up a word or words or even a set of letters that are considered "Mature" and it wants you to either change your maturity rating or edit the description. It sounds dumb yes, but it has been happening.

Thanks all -- these things all appear in the list as General, so no clue. 

There are two categories: First, stuff that just mysteriously was deactivated. They never had a maturity rating change. And all of them were selling pretty well. But not in a while, I realize.

The others were listed at one time and now just give the option to "Create" -- create a whole new listing from scratch.

Grrrr. This is going to take hours to fix. And it can all be deactivated any time.

That's a good tip......I am no big merchant but this occasionally happens to me with no reason that I can find.  What I do is go to the merchant tab and hit the button to sync inventory to marketplace and everything gets relisted in a flash.  Maybe it's time for a magicbox update again LOL :smileysad:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4800 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.