getting rid of my home to downgrade my account

podcasterinhighstyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

It's hard to know how to help without knowing what the error was.   However, if you own property on the mainland -- including any tier that you have donated to a group -- all you have to do is sell or abandon it (or reclaim it, if it's a group contribution).  Then you can downgrade.

If you want to provide extra information or need to clarify your question, click on the Options link in the upper right corner of your question and select EDIT. Please do not start a new thread. Doing that makes it hard for us to see what other people have already suggested, and it pushes other residents' questions off the page.

• Like 3

If I understand correctly, then you want to downgrade from premium member and need to get rid of your linden home to do that?

If that is correct.. go to your linden home/land.. click the land tap, choose abandon and it should work (as i recall it.. its been a while since i done it myself)... then after that you go to your dashboard and downgrade from premium to basic member.

Dashboard -->  https://secondlife.com/my/

But as Rolig says, you need to provide more info, for us to be able to help you, so please do edit your question and explain what the problem is and what the error says...

Good luck with it

Lis / madam

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3421 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.