I keep getting barred from NCI KUULA. I don't know why or by who. How can I stop this?

Redbird231

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I keep getting barred from NCI KUULA, and I can't find out why or by whom. I would be happy to comply with the rules if I know which ones I'm breaking. If your helpers can't help me comply, they are not doing their job. They are HELPERS,not GESTAPO! I'm sure you can find out who is doing this to me. I don't want to know who, just WHY, and I want it stopped. Thank You!

Princess Redbird

3 answers to this question

Princess Redbird,

It looks like that 1/2 region is owned by NCI Land Holdings - http://world.secondlife.com/group/f2b5354d-ad51-81be-614f-e4a6c3a0ed1f

Your avatar account passes all the normal checks that land owners might have established such as age in SL [November 29, 2014 makes you 6 weeks old tomorrow ] and Payment info used

You may want to contact one of the individuals on the NCI Land Holdings management team to get a definitive answer. Use the link above.

Also, Remember that Parcel & region owners may ban anyone at anytime for any reason or no reason at all.

• Like 2

Are you sure that you`re getting barred? I know that kuula was having a lot of problems in November and from this post on the forums maybe having them again.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/Apparent-Server-problems-affecting-outfit-rezzing-and-TPs/td-p/2882874

I`d do the same as Karen suggests and try to IM someone from nci.

• Like 1

princess and pretty much anyone taking advantage of NCI -
there are many [lets say maybe 4 or 5] different parcels ["Places"] with NCI. I've been to Kuula, and I've been ejected but my primary NCI and first was "fishmarket beach" and they were accessible after I was ejected at Kuula. Kuula was having ...Severe....greifing problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3380 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.