Inventory Loading Issues - Is it just me?

Senobia Xenga

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First step when you see a problem...if you are using a third-party viewer, like Firestorm, if you don't have the official SL viewer, get it and log in on that. If your inventory is fine on that, then It's a different problem. Often...just logging in on the official viewer will fix the problem Otherwise, follow the steps in the previous post....

As an aside, it's always a good idea to have the official SL viewer installed, even if you don't use it. Whenever you have a rezzing problem or any other kind of problem, if it doesn't happen on the official viewer, LL won't help you. They don't support the TPV. If the problem is duplicated on the official viewer then you know it's not SL and it's not your connection or computer...it's a glitch in the TPV you're using. From there you can contact the inword support group for whatever viewer you are using and get help with your problem.

I know on one release of FS, I had 2 avis that had inventory in the 15K+ range but it stalled in the 4-5K range. It loaded fine on the SL viewer. It happened right after I'd upgraded the FS viewer. So, I uninstalled it and went back to the previous version of the FS viewer and the problem was gone. I upgraded when the next upgrade came along and had no problems with that one. There was just an apparent code that didn't like those 2 avis or the server they were on. I had no problems with any of my other alts at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I found if I am in Firestorm inventory it only shows up around 73,000 to 82,000 but.. if I go under the Second Life Viewer Inventory I get back my 145,000 inventory.

I don't mind the SL Viewer, I just wish it had AREA SEARCH and also CalWL for lightening.

• 2 years later...

I agree.  I had the same issue.  Problem was.  Every time I went from the SL Viewer to the Firestorm.  I ended up with duplicate friends calling cards.

I wish there was a way to bring up searching for duplicate calling cards to clear it out faster.

Half the numbers in my inventory is DUE to those extra calling cards..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.