Lolas tango breast got people banned from sims?

bateliii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I see a lot of girls with mesh breasts of Lolas tango, sometimes it seems to disturbing because they make it too big and dressed in a very exposed way but not everyone. I thought to buy too and make them as small as I like, But I heard there were people who were banned from sims, I don't know if it only happened at general places or something.. 

That's because a lot of scripts of the breasts, appearance, clothing ?

Is it worth to buy these breasts ?

1 answer to this question

It's certainly possible to appear unclothed to others...whether you are wearing mesh attachments or not.  This can happen even if you appear to yourself to be dressed.

The solution is not to argue!  Simply say, "I look fully clothed to myself" and offer to take a snapshot and send it to the other person.

The question is always, "Is it me, or is it their viewer/computer?"  That can be hard to determine, especially if you're in a busy club and lots of things are happening.  To avoid argument, it may be simpler to say, "OK, I'll go away and come back when I've got the problem worked out."

I don't know of any place that has blanket banned users of Lolas Tangos, but it's possible...any land owner can ban anyone at any time for any reason (or for no reason at all!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3485 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.