How do I get some real support around here?

Eileen Fellstein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Phone support says they don't see the transaction in question. It's right on the top of my billing summary!

For a week now I have been waiting for resolution to a ticket submitted over a lindenx transaction in which I recieved a confirmation of, show details at payal and a very clear record that nothing was recieved via LindenX. all info was loaded to an attached file on the original ticket.

For this and other reasons, I'm about to dump my mailand holdings and go back to a basic account, IF I even stay here.

They botched transaction RUINED my SL christmas. There's nothing they can do to rectify that, no matter what they try, but for godsake don't hold a person's money ransom while you scratch your head figuring out what went wrong. Yes, find the glitch but take care of the customer 1st. sheesh.Customer suppoert 101

GRRR

2 answers to this question

"For this and other reasons, I'm about to dump my mailand holdings and go back to a basic account, IF I even stay here."

That won't get you real support. That will actually get you no support. Spend $5000? Now THAT will get you some support. It's sad, but true.

I don't know what to tell you. Only their billing dept can really help you. You can try calling during SF working hours after the new year. Then you might get bumped to someone at LL who can fix the problem instead of making the rounds in the call center merry-go-round.

Itazura Radio wrote:

That won't get you real support. That will actually get you no support. Spend $5000? Now THAT will get you some support. It's sad, but true.

what else is sad but true is that this was probably the correct answer.  Else we wouldn't be seeing bullhonky like new residents getting stuck with 'Resident' for a last name. And yes, that is one of the other reasons.

anyhoo. gave ya correct answer points. cheers

and as to your sig. Double the prims and half the rent and I'll consider it. I'm a prim junkie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.