A weird Ao are working on me even if all my Aos are Off! Cleaned manually cache and nothing fixed !

Starnishtar2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

No matter what type of different Ao ( animation) I am wearing and starts a weird AO I cannot took off!

I already have done all I can... Clean manually the cache.... turn my avatar to Reset female Default Avatar...

I simply dettach everything I was wearing and absolutely nothing is working..... I can stop the anaimation of the avatar but If I satr to move myself, I start to walk in a strange way , even if I am not wearing any Animation...

I already changed my passwrod but I think this is a more complicated problem... I need a solution please...

2 answers to this question

This could be a couple of things.

First, does it happen everywhere, or only when you are in one particular region, or with one particular person?  If so, you may be affected by a device that you have given permission to animate you, and the device has taken the permission permanently.  If you are using the Firestorm viewer, try Avatar/Avatar Health/Stop Animations and Revoke Permissions.

If it happens everywhere, it could be a glitch.  Again in the Firestorm viewer, put the Advanced menu on your top menu bar with CTRL+ALT+D (if it is not there already) and choose Advanced/Release Keys.

It happen everywhere. I already tried try Avatar/Avatar Health/Stop Animations and Revoke Permissions.

As I already tried to click in Release Keys in the Advanced Menu....I also reacreated the bridge and cleaned the cache manually... I have done everything and the problem continues..... :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.