Phoenix Viewer Help

Keelin McMillan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

To Whom it may concern Im having problems with the upgrade of the phoenix viewer Release Version 1.5.1.373 I downloaded it and when i went to login

it got as far as loading media then it logged off.  I have Windows Vista and the older version worked fine but i can't seem to find it to reaload it.

if anyone can help me with this problem i would greatly appreciate it or at least give me any info on who the proper person to ask

Thanks for your time

Keelin McMillan

7 answers to this question

Keelin McMillan wrote:

To Whom it may concern Im having problems with the upgrade of the phoenix viewer Release Version 1.5.1.373 I downloaded it and when i went to login

it got as far as loading media then it logged off.  I have Windows Vista and the older version worked fine but i can't seem to find it to reaload it.

if anyone can help me with this problem i would greatly appreciate it or at least give me any info on who the proper person to ask

Thanks for your time

Keelin McMillan

not a bug i've experienced myself    but one solution i've been told   is to go Preferences > Graphics > Hardware Options and disable vertex Buffer Objects .  i'd also recommend disabling all the media related checkboxes on the Audio and Video tab until you can get in-world and join the group Irene mentioned, for further help.

• Like 1

Keelin McMillan wrote:

Is there a way i can reload the older version of phoenix that one worked ok in some areas except i got ruthed alot.  I can't seem to find the older version of phoenix.

yes you can, and in fact to update my earlier post thats exactly what you need to do till that bug gets squashed.  apparently for those that have that particular bug theres not a fix and hopefully the next release will get rid of it.  here's the link for 225:

http://code.google.com/p/phoenixviewer/downloads/list?can=4&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+Size+DownloadCount

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4946 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.