TEENS its totally not what you think and totally what you think. Teen social hour.

Jezabell Barbosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hai there.

So I been around super long time like even before prim!!! I was here before prim and flexi. I am the generation of the system skirt and I am here to tell you I LOVE BEEING A TEEN. 

Anyways. It is totally what you think and totally not what you think.

I am looking to find more teens to form a group for social hour- this is an offshoot of something I think I am planning on bringing up at school (I GO TO SLA and my school is better than yours) and want to incorporate other teens on the grid. I know I know we creep some people out but hey don't knock it until you try it. It is toally how I used to feel about kid avis- any ways. We would be your typical teen group, basically hanging about not looking eachother in the eye and on our cellphones, maybe a random couple trying to make out somewhere but basically your every day average, hormonal, hungry, moody, messy, drama laden teens.

Would love to form group for social hour that would consist of whatever we want to do at that time, movies, goofing off, socializing, dancing, dating, fighting or whatever.

Interested?

Interested in teen rp- of the NC17 variety-? none of that age playeee stuff please- gross.

Send me a message inworld or replay here.

Thanks.

Bunneh Mayako

AKA my birth name JEZABELL BARBOSA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.