Cant partner

Dwaina

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey there i wonder why i cant partner when i send the preposal with an old account to this one i get it and if i send with this one to the old one i do to get it but when the real proposal get send out from eaghter side not i not the one i partner with get the perposal

Thankyou for your reply but it  didnt help much cause nor me or him got any of those letters in our names :S

Hmm None of this seem to help none of us has fansy letters both of us have never bin partnerd before also it seems to go good when we send ourselfs a proposal from our old accounts to our new accounts but as soon as we send eachother it dosnt not from new to new not from old to old and not from old to new :matte-motes-crying:

Hey guys thank you for all suggestions al though none of them helped me with my problem i had to send a ticked about it it has bin a known bug for a while with ll its fixed now and i'm happy partnered now :catwink::catvery-happy:

3 answers to this question

Hi Dwaina,

This probably is not the cause of your partnership requests failing, but someone once determined that the presence of those frilly looking Unicode characters in either the SL or RL biography section of a profile could break partnering.

If your intended partner has fancy characters in his/her profile, delete them and try again.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.