Sign in to follow this  
MJ Warcliffe

Transferring Linden Dollars back to credit card

Question

MJ.Warcliffe wrote:

How do you get back your money?  I have Linden dollars and now I would like to have it credited back onto my credit card.  How do I do that?  Thanks!

First you have to turn it back into US dollars by selling the Linden.  The dollars will go into your USD account.  Then you select Process Credit on the USD account to get the dollars back.

--Cinn

2 answers to this question

MJ.Warcliffe wrote:

How do you get back your money?  I have Linden dollars and now I would like to have it credited back onto my credit card.  How do I do that?  Thanks!

First you have to turn it back into US dollars by selling the Linden.  The dollars will go into your USD account.  Then you select Process Credit on the USD account to get the dollars back.

--Cinn

However, they will not transfer USD back to a credit card. They can be transfered to a bank account or to a PayPal account. Credit Card laws do not allow funds to be transferred to an account unless those funds were originally withdrawn from that account and the transaction is a refund. That is not a Linden Lab policy, it is a US Banking regulation.