how to divide sims

Akoshi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi again! My friend and I are looking to open up a strip club and a hangout (my diner) but do it on the same sim, how can this be done? My query is that when you tp into a sim it has the name of that sim on the top of your viewer, is there a way so that when you tp into the club it shows the name of that and when you tp into my diner it shows the name of that too?

Also how do you add someone to coowner of a land? is it through groups?

Any help is appreciated :)

You cannot have a co-owner of a sim.  Only one person will have billing information with Linden Lab and be responsible for paying for the sim, and therefore will be the ultimate owner.  Be wary, no matter how good of friends you are, things change (especially where money is involved) and one of you may just find yourself half owner of nothing.  

You can designate a co-owner of a group if it is group land.  Again, be forewarned, that once someone is made a group owner, they cannot be removed from the role unless they remove themselves.  Same as above, if friendship fails, disastrous consequences can occur, as group owners have far reaching powers over group owned land.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3587 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.