Gesture Pack (Character)

TachibanaHana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey so, I have a question for you~ Do you know of any place that sells "character" gestures. That is, a variety of different gestures in the same voice? ...inconsistency really bothers me, for some odd reason.

Like for an example, a pack including something like

"Hello!"

"Goodbye."

"How are you?" 

All in the same voice.

Ermh, this was not a thread asking for opinions on gestures, rather, it was asking about good places to find a specific kind of gesture. And it's not that i'm too lazy to type hello, it's more that sounds are nice to go along with the greeting, and my larynx doesn't work any longer irl.

I've seen a pack like this available from Pixel, in-world. It was a set of about 20 GLaDOS gestures from the game series 'Portal'. I'm sure Youtube has examples, but the pack in question covered all the examples above.

The best option though IMO would be to get a friend or hire someone to record their own voice (or a deviation from it - altered pitch or filtering) and upload some samples for you to build into gestures. It's not too difficult to do this, and you can be sure of consistancy and make sure you get a voice you're comfortable with.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.