Logging in problems!

Rexus Voom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

so been having this problem for a while already and have tried it everything that people have recommend others in similar situation, because there are 3 things going on at once

1 when managed to log in I sudden get log off, doesn't appear to crash or report it, but seems like log off automatically, even though I am not away nor anything

2 cannot log back in since the region doesn't want to do the handshake, this happens on last region and most, even those empty sims people recommend

3 when manage to log in somehow I check my group chat and friend list they are all blank!, no text of any sort or I cannot click on them either

4 if I try to teleport anywhere out of that region SL log me off again and 1 - 4 happens all over again!

please someone help me on this, is so frustrating!

UPDATE June 22 - Again it keeps doing it, have tried several of the links and tips said on the answers I got, stlll acting up, my computer system specifications are

is a Hewlett Packard HP, Processor - Intel(R) CPU G640 2.80GHz

RAM 6 GB

System type is 64 bit,

1 answer to this question

All of your symptoms sound like a connection problem. While you may have a good Internet connection in general, it sounds as if your connection to SL sucks. Run through the tests in http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

Also when asking technical questions give us the details about your hardware. Use Help-About... you can copy paste that info to your post. You can use OPTIONS in the upper right to edit an existing post.

Also, do not start a new thread... as you seem to have done... we cannot see what others have suggested or your responses to those suggestions. That means we essentially have to start over. Often people that have been helping will stop out of frustration when they see a new post for the same problem.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.