Group notices not going out

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know that there are numerous issues with groups and group chats, etc.  I have not followed all that closely...

I belong to a group.  Where the group notices do not seem to be sent to offline avatars.  At least to my alt and me.  Going to try another alt too, but the pattern that seems to be forming....  This group (but not lots of others) seems to have trouble sending out group notices to anyone who is not currently online.  Lots of other groups I have known have had to be silenced because of group notices 10 time a day, but my group of interest cannot seem to send off even one.

Other than keeping my fingers crossed and waitng for a fix to the larger issues....  any practical advice??

It is a largish group, just over 3000.

And i know all about the settings for opting out of group messages/notices.  The problem is that the group notices do not go out to avatars who are not logged in.  At least for the group of interest.  Lots of others have so many notices that I turn them off.

The one group I really care about seems to be special, and not in a good way.  Group notices go only to people who are logged in, they are not stored for later login, or forwarded to email.   Unlike any other group.

I have admiistrative privs on the group.  But I cannot see a way to change things, the settings look just fine, the same settings work for other groups.

Looking for clues to a workaround......

Sounds like some one trying to use group chat to send  notices.  Real notices should be created in the notice tab for the group, and should be stored there for 14 days, regardless if your logged in or not.  If you don't see the missed notices here then this is likely what's going on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.