Skyboxes within a skydome??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all,

I'm still a little new to SL so I'm not sure how this might work.

Currently I rent a skydome from Bella Pointe. I found a skybox that I love! I was wondering if I'm able to put a skybox within my skydome? I checked the rental information and it said as long as whatever we rezzed was residental on the property it was fine. My question is logistically if this possible or will they not work together?

Thanks!

Yes, you can rez a skybox inside a skydome.  If it looks right is another question.  It really depends on the style of the skybox. 

Do the doors open to the outside? Generally they don't unless there is a platform, terrace or porch outside of them?  is there landscaping or porches or terraces that are part of the skybox that would look ok on the ground of the dome?  Is the entire skybox able to fit inside the dome with room to spare?

Of course if the answer is no to any of these and the skybox is mod/copy it can be modified to fit your skydome, it is just a question of your building skills of if you have a friend that has really good building skill that can do it for you, or you are willing to hire someone to do it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.