Tried to upload items to my store; no copy now not in my inventory or store!

Riann Firehawk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I bought a bunch of hair from a fair or something and had to buy a ton of duplicates to get the one I actually wanted. In an effort to recoop my funds, I was told I could resell the hair. When I went to upload the items to the MP via the merchange outbox I got an error that said they failed to upload; so I tried again, same thing. I then went to my inventory to sell from hand and they are gone! Checked my MP store and they are not in inventory to sell; the import failure log shows they were unable to import; however, they went somewhere since they are no longer in my inventory! Is there a way to get these items back or do I have to file a request to LL to have my funds refunded?

1 answer to this question

They are quite possibly lost forever.  You cannot use Direct Delivery to sell items that you do not have Copy perms for.  You have to sell those with a Magic Box or sell them in world.  You can try submitting a support case under the general category of Marketplace Issues, but my guess is that the items are gone.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.