Help new here!

Luckyrazor54

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Much of the grid isn't working right now. I haven't been able to log in for a couple of hours no matter where I try. This is typical of Tuesdays but there is unscheduled maintenance going on.

To answer your question, you can copy what is in the address bar of Firefox and paste it into chat in you SL viewer. Hit the enter key to get the link to show up in chat and then click that. Most of the time that will get you where you want to go.

Again, Tuesdays and especially NOW, that may not happen :D

Chic Aeon wrote:

Much of the grid isn't working right now. I haven't been able to log in for a couple of hours no matter where I try. This is typical of Tuesdays but there is unscheduled maintenance going on.

To answer your question, you can copy what is in the address bar of Firefox and paste it into chat in you SL viewer. Hit the enter key to get the link to show up in chat and then click that. Most of the time that will get you where you want to go.

Again, Tuesdays and especially NOW, that may not happen
:D

The teleport address isn't working because he hasn't actually installed the Second Life client. @ the OP either go here https://secondlife.com/support/downloads/ and download the official Second Life viewer, or you can download a third-party viewer, This is one of the more popular ones used by a lot of people http://www.firestormviewer.org/

Also you wil need to delete one of your posts has you've posted both here and in the People Forum and is just gonna serve to confuse people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.