In Need of Land

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! My friend and I are looking for new land as our current sim (and group of sims) is apparently being closed/sold off. We have about a week to find a new place before we are homeless!

We don't really care where we are so long as we can be in the sky (we have our own platform and multi-level sky boxes). We are looking for a residential rental that's not over 1k a week and about 950prims.

It would be awesome if we could 'buy' the land and create our own land group so that we can set music and allow friends to rez things, etc. But it's not absolutely needed.

Thank you for letting us know of any places that fit our needs!

Not sure they have a match for you, but I can recommmend this company.  I rented a parcel from them in the past and they are great owners.... this is a link posted this week by Jason1 Draconia here in the Forums from Zen Land Group:

Rentals are about 1L per prim

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Parcels-for-Rent-Mainland/ZEN-Land-Group-Available-land-rental-li...

Good Luck to you  **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" /> WickedFun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.