I can't get into the second life world.

Drubryt

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

"Also, SecondLife needs an actual PC to run on." Unless you have an Android 3.2 tablet or later, and are willing to pay $9.95 a month to OnLive for their "SL Go" product. Then you don't need a PC.

SL Go will also work on PCs and Macs. Which may be an option if the Second Life viewer does not run well on your PC. 

See:  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Featured-News/Introducing-SL-Go-from-OnLive/ba-p/2528009

Edit: According to bloger Wagner James Au in his post on May 16, SL Go does not render "Fitted mesh" well at all. This includes all the newest starter avatars plus some new kinds of clothing. You could always use the older (non-mesh) starter avatars found in your inventory and any non-fitted mesh or non-mesh clothing. SL Go renders those without trouble.

by hitting ok on that message you just confirm that you read that you would need an application; so of course nothing much will happen. well depending on what application it is you only may actualize one of your drivers or download that application and install it; is like an extra lil program that is needed maybe by your audio or graphic system whatsoever so sl will be able to run as long as u meet the requirements. i had the same problem a few weeks ago trying to install  a chat only viewer for sl on my very old pc as the common viewer it would not handle, so i just searched on the net for the aplication, installed it and now i can be in sl even on that stoneage pc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.