Sign in to follow this  
Wally Mode

How Can I Remove Text in Avatar Label?

Question

Hi Wally,

Sound like you are wearing something that is putting that text above your head.  Review what you are wearing by going into your inventory and typing WORN in the text box.  That will show you everything you are wearing and you should be able to pickout the object causing the text.

--Cinn

6 answers to this question

Hi Wally,

Sound like you are wearing something that is putting that text above your head.  Review what you are wearing by going into your inventory and typing WORN in the text box.  That will show you everything you are wearing and you should be able to pickout the object causing the text.

--Cinn

Thanks -- I did this and also removed all clothes and detached everything I could. I'm left with some skin and some eyes and a shape, and the extraneous text still. Any more thoughts?

Actually, it sounds like you might have joined a group? If so, go into your group list under "communicate/contacts/groups", select "none" and click the activate button. Whenever you join a new group, it is automatically activated and you'll show whatever title (tag) above your name that the group owner has set for it's members.

If you didn't join a group, then yes, you may be wearing a "titler" as Cinnamon suggested.

open your inventory, you'll see the inventory's search box - type in "worn" and everything you are wearing will be displayed.  Take off each item one at a time... if you indeed are wearing it that's the easiest way to find out.

Are you wearing the skin you got ?  The title sounds like it might belong to a skin since it mentioned Skin Expo.  It could be a demo skin and its very common for creaters to place some type of obvious label on their demos.  Remember a skin and eyes and shape are worn just like shirts and pants.

Quick edit:  you can't take off skin or shape or eyes.  You have to wear a different skin in order to see if that's the problem

--Cinn