Looking for someone good at making special avatars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im looking for someone to make a Princess Daisy Avatar,

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Amy-Rose-V3/1657351

looking for someone that can make it like the Sonic avatars, where it gets a hud for expressions and good qualty  animations. Cause im willing to pay for this I also would like a adult skin also for Daisy as well like the sonic avatars have as well

If you can make a adult hud for it as well to play with the **bleep** actions so I don't have to change the qualty

If its really good qualty not like pixled I will pay good price for it. Cause the sonic avatars not as super qualty but if this avatar is like Wii u  qualty avatar im willing to pay like 5 to 10 dollars for it usd even higher if its perfect. so im willing to pay 3000 for the whole thing if everthing I needed is up but out of basics. probley 2000 or lower.

If you can help please ^^ eeven though its alot of work but not any good Daisy avatars cept a to sized one  not even good

You are not so much in the wrong ballpark here but in the wrong galaxy.

This will take hours, quite a lot, more than quite a lot to do well, including all the elements that you ask for.

How much do you get paid for a week on a 9 to 5 job? $5 to $20? Because that's what you're asking for here.

^^This.  It will cost you hundreds of RL dollars.

In addition, if the avatar you are looking for is copyrighted and no creator that is honest will make one for you unless you have written permission from the owner of the copyright.  Otherwise it is content theft and you and them could end up with a very expensive RL legal problem.

Yes people do it, but it is against the TOS as well as RL law and they just haven't been caught - yet.,  If the copyright owner files a DMCA with LL anything that violates their copyright will be removed from the grid and everyone's inventory and you would get no refund for any amount you paid for it.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.