My account is on hold

Eriecartel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been a member since 2008 i left SL for a while and when i come back i get my account being on hold. I was inactive for a year once and it never did that. I am worried that it might be deleted i filed a support ticket im just hoping i can get it back. 

I wrote my username is google because my name cannot be found on Mysecondlife.com here it is http://obijan.com/av/Erhan+Renfold     

I wanted to get other members advice on this subject.

1 answer to this question

Eriecartel,

It is unfortunate that you found your account on hold status after returning  to use it. There a few reasons that this may occur. First of all please contact Linden Lab ASAP. Submit a Support Case

Possible reasons:

1) Your account was compromised by a 3rd party who guessed the password and used it for purposes that violated the LL TOS.

2) Your account continued to accrued billing expenses and was placed on administrative hold pending these being cleared up.

Linden Lab should have an explanation available for you if you can properly identify yourself as the original account holder/owner.

Additional Information from: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Login-failure/ta-p/700109#Section_.2.4

Account disabled due to delinquency

If you do not pay your tier or private Region fees in a timely fashion, your account and your alternate accounts may be disabled for delinquency. For more information, see Delinquency Policy.

Account on hold due to disciplinary action

If we find that a Resident has broken our Terms of Service, Community Standards, or other policies, we may place that Resident's account on hold as a disciplinary measure. When we place an account on hold in this way, we send an email to the account holder at the address registered to that account.

The original notification as to why your account was put on hold was sent to the email address on record.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.