regarding money transfer on multiple accounts

Utilizator Mode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I cant seem to find this in the TOS but if its allowed to have more than one account to transfer money out of sl?

The current limits they have is really bottlenecking my ability to get my dosh out of sl and they refuse to review and raise my limits till 6 months later for some reason.

I don't think using loop holes is the best way to do anything ^.^ Because if Lindens catch on then it equals a ban, which then means no more money for you ever; P

But It might be allowed, though I have no clue :)

The direct answer is yes, you can certainly use an alt as a "bank" if you want.  I know several Merchants who do it.  One thing to keep in mind is that with the new Tax reporting requirements (the paperwork that you must submit to LL), you do need to indicate the names of all your alt accounts.  This is to insure that LL knows all your accounts and doesn't keep asking for duplicate tax info. 

As for the current limits and requesting a review of your limits in order to raise them: I've done this a couple of times in the past few years.  Basically, the support agent explained that LL needs to see you consistently hitting your limit (maxing out your level) before they raise you to the next one. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3685 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.