Evil henchman available! :D [v. 2.0]

Voo Oompa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

[not sure why this thread was deleted previously -- musta said something bad?]  :/

[...aaaaaaaaanyway...]

EVIL HENCHMAN AVAILABLE!  :D

Or henchperson. Whatever. If it involves hench-ing, I'm in. Experienced in wacky hijinks and zany antics.

Also available as a flunkie, lackey, sidekick, minion, compadre, hatchet man, stooge or toady.

Can fill in as a stalker occasionally, though it's really not my thing.

If we get along well, I may work my way up to Arch Nemesis, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  ;)

Apply this thread. Thank you.

[not sure why this thread was deleted previously -- musta said something bad?]  :/

[...aaaaaaaaanyway...]

EVIL HENCHMAN AVAILABLE!  :D

Or henchperson. Whatever. If it involves hench-ing, I'm in. Experienced in wacky hijinks and zany antics.

Also available as a flunkie, lackey, sidekick, minion, compadre, hatchet man, stooge or toady.

If we get along well, I may work my way up to Arch Nemesis, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.  ;)

Voo Oompa wrote:

[not sure why this thread was deleted previously -- musta said something bad?] 
:/

[...aaaaaaaaanyway...]

EVIL HENCHMAN AVAILABLE! 
:D

If we get along well, I may work my way up to Arch Nemesis, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. 
;)

Stalking is so very easy, Voo. Just tell people you've been doing it and let their imaginations do the rest. You need only refresh the claim when you see their paranoia flagging. The beauty of other people's imaginations is that you can co-opt them against their will with almost no effort. It's much harder to do that physically.

This is the true beauty of SL, where even the physical is imaginary.

My World, Their Imaginations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.