SL says my avi is online, but it isnt, so i cant log in anymore

Half Short

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

My avi is online, i can no longer log in from my pc.

I can use an alt, but i can not use my main avi as SL tells me its online already. But i am not logged in.

What do i need to do?

My avi manages a sim and i need to get online to be able to pay tiers, manage rentals etc...

please if anyone knows what to do...

Half Short

10 answers to this question

Wow, that totally sucks. I would think you defintely would need to contact the sim owner or group to let them know your dillemna and see if things can be taken of in your main avy's absence. Might not be a bad idea about having your abscent avy's powers swapped to your alt for the time being to make sure things get covered/taken care of and then send out a group notice to all residents of the sims if there are any and alert to them that things will be ok and possibly a name of contact while you get your situation looked at. On that note, after taking care of my tenants and the sim owner/owners, any and all who count on me, I would contact Linden Labs thru the website to let them know whats going on and why you need to see if this can be resolved at all.

Good luck with everything and hope all goes well.

Have you tried logging into a different region? Pick another simulator such as Waterhead or something memorable and under preferences change your setting to allow you to log into other locations.

If you're still locked up with the sim ghost, and cannot contact the sim owner or if it's one of LL's sims, submit a ticket to LL and someone should drop in and restart the simulator for you.

BTW generally the ghost isnt linked to the system fully so most IMs and messages will go to Email if you're set up that way. Not sure busy status works with a ghost though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5371 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.