Flight Attendant uniform???

Marjolaine Seymour

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Occasionally we do some Roleplay scenes in an airplane/airport setting. Now, after scanning SL for a long time we still miss to find a nice Flight Attendant uniform that appears realistic (i.e. not 'sexy costume' style).

It outght to be a simple matter with all the contents in SL, but still after a long search I have come-up with zero.
So... calling out for help here:

What we are looking for is a classy-looking FA uniform - preferably navy blue jacket/skirt/pants with white blouse and matching scarf

Now - for the tricky part, which adds some extra challenge to find what we are looking for - many of us are 'old' SL grils, in the sense that we created our avatars long before mesh was introduced here, a few of the parts of the outfit must be of the old clothing layer design.

> Mesh skirt - medium to high waist and not too long (ending clearly above the knee) and pencil-style.  For the skirt, a mesh creation is likely required, since system- and prim-attachment skirts tend to blend batly at certain abatar movements.

> Pants - on clothing-layer (not mesh).

> Blouse/Shirt with full-length sleeves on clothing-layer (not mesh) which does NOT expose breats/cleavage.
Mesh-designs are not an option here, as it does not blend/work well when adding a jacket over it!

> Dress Jacket - (not rigged or unrigged mesh) Sadly, yet a challenging item to locate. Dress jackets made using mesh-design do not fit several of the regulars well - we tend to assume the looks of female wrestlers when wearing mesh jackets, with shoulders getting extremely wide and heavy-looking, not to mention that most sizings suffer from leaving ample space for D+ size breasts even for size XS/XXS clothing.
I have yet to try fitted mesh items, so I have no idea whether or not that would improve fitting?

Now.... anyone who have seen something that would meet this list? I have searched the Marketplace for listings under 'Flight Attendant' and/or 'Stewardess', and none of the matching outfits wprk well.

Alternatively - I am willing to consider paying someone for making a custom creation for me and my friends. Price and conditions naturally subject to negotiations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3694 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.